Quick advice post here. I just had a call with the Dr for the upcoming IUI. Yes folks, I think we are getting close to actually having an IUI. Anyway, I need opinions again!
We are going to be using Fe*mara. The question now lies, do we trigger or no? The Dr says she will do what we want, but her preference is to monitor, wait for a positive OPK and then IUI 24 hours past positive OPK. Do you guys think that is a good plan? Should we insist on the trigger or let one month roll natural ovulation and then next month do the trigger….??
Also, anyone out there have the ability to create a logo in phot*oshop? I have elements, but that wont help me. It is a simple logo. I am talking SUPER simple! If anyone would be kind enough to do it for me, I would appreciate it. Email me and I will send you the pdf of the logo. It is literally 2 words!
Thanks mucho everyone~