Just wanted to write down a few of my favorite things. I wanted to document who I am here in January 2012.
1. Italian Cream coffee creamer by International Delights. Yum!
2. The sound of Vera sleeping on the monitor. When I hear her rhythmic breathing it puts me right to sleep.
3. Dr. Pepper. Not diet.
4. Taking pictures of Vera. Currently trying to master the art of iPhone photography.
5. My car. Bought a new/used Tahoe last April and I still smile every day when I get in it.
6. Rocking and singing and cuddling Vera before bed. Best Craigslist purchase was that glider!
7. When my nephew Ryan randomly blurts out.. “Aunt Trace, I love you”
8. When I pick Vera up after work, I walk in and her face lights up, she stops whatever she is doing and runs over to me with a big grin and arms wide open.
9. The idea of giving up cable and just having Hulu plus and Netflix. Now to actually DO IT.
10. Rainy weekends. Supposed to have one this weekend and I can’t wait to go puddle jumping with Vera!
11. Safeway electronic coupons.
12. The sound of Vera laughing when I tickle her.
13. My family. They are simply amazing and loving. They rock.
14. Texts and phone calls from my Godson whose living it up at UCSB! Very proud of him and the good grades he is making!! Managing fun and hard work are important 🙂
15. When Vera calls for me. “Momma?” Right here going potty my love! Lol
16. My awesome pinterest wardrobe. Now, to lose 40 lbs and make that wardrobe a reality!
17. Days when my sister is in the office! She comes back from her leave on Feb 7th!!
18. Finding new blogs.
19. Twilight Moon lotion and shower gel.
20. Hearing Vera say a new word/words and associating it correctly. Yesterday we walked outside and she looks up at me and says, “cold outside”. And she was right! It was 30 degrees!!!